Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tuesday morning!

Hi folks, sorry not to be in touch but from Friday to Monday I have been away in Staffordshire on a ringing weekend with friends from Suffolk and Norfolk. Twelve quarter peal attempts for me with ten scored. Eighteen new towers!I will be blogging about this in a day or two when I have recovered! some very pretty countryside with some industrial bits..... Just to say that I will be drafting the instructions for the bell block tonight and I will be sending them out over the next day or so.

1 comment: