Search This Blog

I am a quilter living in Woodbridge, Suffolk who has made quilts since I was a teenager. I also ring bells! Both are great British traditions....I will try to feature some of my antique Welsh and Durham quilts, the quilts I make myself, my quilting activities and also some of my bellringing achievements. Plus as many photos as I can manage. NB: Double click on the photos to see greater detail, then use back button to return to the main page.













Tuesday 13 April 2010

Margaret Williams Quilt

4 comments:

  1. Pippa,

    I am thrilled to find your blog. I am an avid lover of all quilts British and look forward to your posts on Welsh and other British quilts.

    Penny Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippa, I'm delighted to have found your blog and have put a link to it on my sidebar. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through Barbara's blog. What beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just beautiful, just love looking at all the different designs in this quilt
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete